Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Big Steps on Moving Foward =]

Today was not my best day, but I feel like I made big steps today. =] I am so proud of myself today. I really made big steps on The Full Plate Plan. I looked at label, added up fiber, drank water, and apple juice (no soda today!), and I even walked alittle more than normal today. I only had 20 grams of fiber today, but I felt like I made really good choices for what I did do. Dinner was a real success for me (or at least I think so). I measured out my severing size, counted my fiber, and even drank water before dinner. I didn't have dessert and I am not even hungry. I don't want the normal mid-night snack I would have.

When changing your lifestyle it really is the small things that make you want to push harder and take another step foward. I feel like today I really pushed myself even if others thought I could do better. I really did a good job and now I now I will be reaching higher. So remember if your trying to change your lifestyle it doesn't matter if you don't get everything right as long as your doing and you feel like your moving. As long as you feel like your moving you will start running with it soon! =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment