Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Couponing Beginner Here!!!

So far I have talked about my Full Plate Plan well lets talk about me and Couponing today (3am in the morning today...lol I am a total night owl sometimes.)

So I have been reading blogs, printing online coupons, signing up to get free coupons in the mail, calling name brands (such as weight watchers and saying you want to try there products), and clipping coupons from the papers so far. Right now I have 118 coupons. I am thinking of getting a wallgreens card because i don't have one and wallgreens has some nice sales even before using coupons. I don't know if I have to pay to get a wallgreens card or not....and i don't know if they accept coupons printed offline. So far I used a coupon for canned dog food buy one get one free so I payed 0.68 cents for 2 cans of pedigree canned dog food so that was a good deal to me. considering my puppy gets 3 severings out of one can and 2 cans will last almost a whole week. So thats good.

I have also signed up for a few freebies that I find intresting. Reading blogs helps me find good freebies. Saves alot of time from having to search for them. Well thats all I really have done with the Couponing. I will write more on what deals I get and what happens as Time goes on. =]

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm just a beginner as well. My mom said that I'm gonna be just like those extreme couponers on TLC. Sheesh, she needs to cut me some slack. A deal is a deal!

http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

Post a Comment