Saturday, March 12, 2011

Welcome to my blog/my life!!

I decided to make this blog because well I am always trying new things and changing the way I do things. I figured I would share what I do and how I do it.

Plus writting things do is how I remember how and what to do.

So Just to share a few new things I am trying (that will appear on this blog) and new changes in my life: Full Plate Diet (I don't like the word diet so I will say full plate plan or full plate lifestyle alot.), Couponing, Cleaning more, and Being more organized.

Thats just a few things as time goes on there will be more and more things I try and change. Don't get me wrong there are things I don't stay with long, and things I just don't do at all. I am a human and we all have a lazy bone and sometimes we don't like change. =] However, change is good for all of us because things do get boring and change can be better in the long run.

Thank you for following me and even for reading this post! (be aware I sometimes post more than once a day, but I will try to post just once.) Welcome to my blog Trying Something New....because now you are Trying Something New!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment