Thursday, March 17, 2011

Luck of the Irish =]

Something I have done recently is started crafting agian. I use to craft all the time. I have a cabint full of yarn, beads, fabric, scrapbook paper, buttons, ribbons and more. I stopped making things for a while and I really don't know why. Late one night I wanted something special to wear for St. Patrick's Day so (when I was awake around 3am) I started messing around with an old necklace that I don't wear anymore. I tore it apart basically. I found some extra chain, jump rings, and a pop tab in my craft cabin. Well I attached chain here, adding a jump ring, and put on a jump ring and some beads and TADA!!!! Thats what I ended up with. I really like it and wore it to my college classes on Wenseday to celebrate St. Patrick's Day early. Well I also wore it agian today on St. Patrick's Day alnog with a plastic clover ring I got from a friend today.(picture below).So I guess I can say it was my Irish Pride that had me start crafting agian. I wonder when the next time I am going to craft something agian??? It might be soon because I have a cute St. Patricks day cupcake topper that I am thinking of turning into something. Well I guess we will see. =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment